Entri Populer

Senin, 18 April 2011

"Promise of The Sun"

"Promise of The Sun"

By: "Yanti Spd"

I hope your promise
like the promise of the sun
because the sun would never
deny his promise ...



 

Although I have to be patient
and will continue to look forward
although I must always be faithful
and continue to be patient ...

But I'll always expect
your presence in my heart
although I have to wait
This day will soon change ...

but I still would do it
because I have truly love you
and I always miss the presence of
your smile, your charm and warmth
that will color my heart and my love
for always beautiful like a rainbow ...

Because the rainbow will always be
revealing a beautiful face glow
although she had just covered
overcast and heavy rain ...


Bengkulu, 19 April 2011...
Diposting di " Wall FB Ku "

3 komentar:

Yanti_SPd mengatakan...

thank U karma....
I am coming....

karma us mengatakan...

sip,, hehehee

Yanti_SPd mengatakan...

karma us @ follow back blog aku ya..... ditunggu..... hehehehe...